The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Prevent Skin Cancer
- Executive Summary
- The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Prevent Skin Cancer [PDF - 9.25 MB]
- Errata Notice [PDF - 188 KB]
To order printed copies of The Surgeon General's Call to Action to Prevent Skin Cancer and other materials, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO or email email@example.com and reference the publication title.
- The Skin Cancer Prevention Progress Report summarizes recent prevention efforts and highlights new data, developments, and success stories following the Call to Action.
- Indoor Tanning Is Not Safe (CDC)
- Policies and Practices for Cancer Prevention: Indoor Tanning Among Minors (CDC)
- Indoor Tanning: The Risks of Ultraviolet Rays (FDA)
- What Is Skin Cancer? (NIH)
- Skin Care and Aging (NIH)
- Information on Melanoma (NCI)
- What You Need to Know About Melanomas and other Skin Cancers (NCI)